Přednostní přístup k Letní verzi Airbnb 2023
Your feedback inspired 25 hosting upgrades in the Airbnb 2023 Summer Release. Early Access is an opportunity for you to start using some of these features now. You can also tell us what you think to help us fine-tune the experience.
How Early Access works
Opt in to Early Access to try the new Summer Release features before they start rolling out to all Hosts in June. It’s important to know that once you start using Early Access, you can’t go back to the version of Airbnb you have now.
You’ll find the prompt to get Early Access at the top of your hosting menu. If you’re new to hosting and still setting up your listing, you’ll be able to opt in as soon as you’re far enough into Airbnb Setup that you have a hosting menu.
Once you opt in to this release, you can scroll through a list of all the updates. Select a feature to learn more, access support articles, and share your thoughts with us.
How to give feedback
Your feedback is fundamental to Airbnb. Just as it inspired these Summer Release features, it can also help us refine them while driving future releases, too.
To provide feedback:
- Select a feature from the list.
- Tap or click Share feedback.
- Add your feedback and tap or click Submit feedback.
We’re always taking your comments into account as we work to improve the tools you use to manage your hosting business.
Features you can access now
The Airbnb 2023 Summer Release introduces the following hosting tools:
- Redesigned pricing tools. All the pricing tools are now in the calendar—so you can easily set and adjust your prices from one place. With our updated price breakdown, you’ll also see the total price for guests and what you earn.
- Compare similar listings. For the first time ever, you can compare your price to the average price of similar listings booked nearby, helping you stay more competitive.
- Swipe-to-select and yearly view. Now in the app, you can swipe to select a date range on your calendar—no more tapping each day individually. And coming soon, get a 12-month overview at a glance with the new yearly view.
- Built-in checkout instructions. Quickly add common checkout instructions to your listing and easily include custom requests. Guests will be reminded of the tasks before leaving, and they can tap to notify you when they’ve checked out.
- Inbox read receipts. You and your guests will both get read receipts so you know if a message has been read. Plus, you can now share checkout instructions faster with new quick replies.
- Co-Host permissions and payouts. It’s easy to invite new Co-Hosts, and you can set Co-Host permissions with a tap. Choose full access, calendar and inbox, or just calendar. It’s also possible to configure and share payouts with your Co-Host. When you opt in to Early Access, your existing and future Co-Hosts will get these new Co-Host tools, but will not automatically be opted in to other Early Access features.
All these tools will be available on May 3, 2023, except for the yearly calendar view on mobile, which will be introduced soon thereafter. You can start using these tools immediately if you opt in to Early Access, or you can wait until they begin rolling out to all Hosts in June.
Information contained in this article may have changed since publication.
Mohlo by se vám také líbit
Mohlo by se vám také líbit
Prozkoumejte další témata
- Jak začít s hostitelstvím
- Vaše ubytování
- Vaše nabídka ubytování
- Rozšiřte své podnikání
- Další informace
- Profesionální hostitelství